Hey there all you Olga’s Kitchen Fanatics, I am here to give you the dish on all the details and menu items unique to our Brand New Kitchen NOW OPEN in Canton, MI at 41725 Ford Rd. This newest Olga’s Kitchen addition will serve as the model for a large scale expansion over the next five years!!!
As this Olga’s Kitchen in Canton is brand new, I wanted to give everyone an idea of what to expect. As you walk in it has a bright and airy feel to it and the décor is more elegant. It also has an updated floor plan that includes a cool new community table, which provides a more interactive setting for you and all of your friends, family or coworkers. YAAAHTZEE!!
Our secret-recipe oven fired Olga Bread takes center stage as it is made in our open kitchen allowing each and every one of our guests to watch the creation of this mouthwatering Olga’s Kitchen favorite. The new menu has more modern items and bold ethnic flavors. But don’t fret Olga’s fans…our new Canton menu will still include your Olga’s favorites, but now with MORE!! Some of these new menu options even include some better-for-you options. “Our new menu items, made with the freshest ingredients, were developed as we listened to our guest’s suggestions and are a reflection of our philosophy of providing our guests with what they want,” says Matt Carpenter, President and CEO, Olga’s Kitchen. Take a look at some of these all new items unique ONLY to Olga’s Kitchen in Canton.
Small Plates for ONLY $2.99
• Three Cheese Polenta – Creamy polenta cake with Asiago, Romano and Parmesan cheeses, lightly griddled and served with our tomato bruschetta relish and balsamic syrup.
• Mediterranean Olives and Peppers – Mediterranean olives served with tangy roasted red peppers and feta cheese.
Premium Olga Sandwiches
• Carolina BBQ – Fork-tender smoked pork with tangy golden Carolina BBQ sauce, topped with melted Cheddar, pickle slices and crispy fried onion straws.
• Sonoma Smoked Turkey – Smoked turkey breast, tomatoes, radish sprouts, leaf lettuce and fresh avocado, served with tangy rosemary-infused mayonnaise.
• Thai Steak – Tender steak tossed in a tangy Thai-inspired glaze, crunchy iceberg leaves with a cool and crisp cucumber mango slaw
• California Coast – Crisp chopped seasonal greens, fresh blueberries,
pomegranate seeds, Mission figs and a blueberry dressing,
topped with crispy vegetable straws.
• Mediterranean Spinach – Freshly grilled chicken breast, fresh flat-leaf spinach, cucumber, grape tomatoes, bell peppers, feta, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and crispy vegetable straws, tossed in our signature Olga dressing.
• Caribbean Calypso – Crisp chopped seasonal greens with jerk-crusted freshly grilled chicken breast, pineapple-jicama slaw, toasted coconut and Caribbean-mango dressing.
Desserts for ONLY $2.99
• Brownie with Vanilla Gelato - A warm, decadent brownie topped with a layer of molten chocolate ganache served with hand-dipped vanilla bean gelato and raspberry coulis.
• Crème Fresh Fruit Parfait - Light and creamy vanilla-infused yogurt with layers of fresh seasonal berries topped with crushed vanilla wafers.
• Cheesecake Strudel - Rich New York-style cheesecake wrapped in crispy, buttery phyllo dough served warm with a garnish of seasonal fresh berries.
Why not choose a full-bodied brew or an elegant wine to go along with your favorite Olga? Olga’s Kitchen in Canton is the first location to offer wine and beer selections and will showcase smaller vineyards that offer more unique harvests and complement the Olga’s Kitchen food items. A select variety of domestic and imported beers will be available with special local micro-brew options too!
The restaurant will be open Monday through Saturday from 10:30 am to 10:00 pm and on Sunday from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm. The Canton Olga’s Kitchen offers convenient carside delivery. Orders to the Olga’s Kitchen on Ford Road can be placed online or by calling the restaurant at 734-983-9200.